Visit my full website, with portfolio, etc... at DeJerk.com

Monday, July 21, 2008


It's time for me to say "goodbye" for a bit, folks. Now don't go gettin' your stockings in a bundle - Mr. DeJerk and I are just fine. In fact, we're doing SO well that I'm off to New York for two weeks to scout out new places and connections for us and his art! I'll be putting on my best duds and cheesiest smile and hopefully, by the time I'm done, we'll have a show in New York secured for the Work, DeJerk!

Right now my itinerary includes visiting the Vanina Holasek Gallery, Giant Robot, Location 1, Cinders Gallery and Team Gallery, among others. If the Met's lucky, I might just stop by there, too!

So if you're in New York in the next few weeks, or if you know of any other places to stop - hell, even if you know someone who might know someone who does - drop us a line at info@dejerk.com! We'd gladly appreciate any help you can offer, and in return we'll continue to spread Love and Ridiculousness all over the world!

Thanks for everything, and remember to stay tuned for new video and pictures from DeJerk, himself!

Love, love, love,

Drica

No comments: